Organic green tea with a natural flavour of Yuzu – Japanese citrus with a touch of natural spearmint. A fresh and zingy blend, as delicious hot as it is cold.
| Harvest season
|| Second Flush
Cold Brew Recommended
Making cold brew tea requires more time, but the result is sweeter and smoother.
1. Place the leaves in a jug or water bottle
Use 10g of tea leaves
2. Pour in the water
Add one-litre of soft, filtered or bottled spring water.
3. Steep the tea
Keep in the fridge for at least two hours to extract the full flavour.
1. Boil 200ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water to the desired temperature.
Once the water is boiled, you can decrease the temperature by 10°C by pouring it into another cup. Repeat until the desired temperature is achieved.
2. Add tea leaves to the pot: two levelled tsp (4g).
3. Pour in the water and brew the tea for the recommended time.
4. Once the tea has brewed, pour through a strainer into the cups.
1st brew at 70°C for 45-60s
2nd brew at 80°C for 15s
3rd brew at 90°C for 45s