100 Prongs Bamboo Whisk
|Height|| 10.6 cm
How to Whisk Matcha
- Soak the bamboo matcha whisk (Chasen) in warm water to open up the prongs.
- Using a tea strainer and a spoon, sift 2g of matcha powder into your tea bowl.
- Pour 70ml of hot water.
- Move the chasen in a back and forth motion (drawing a “W” shape) using your wrist for 20s. After an even layer of foam has formed, whisk the surface of the tea until it has a rich creamy texture. Draw a round circle from the centre of the bowl and lift the chasen.
- Enjoy your daily tea ritual by SAYURI matcha!
- Rinse the chasen in water, and dry on the whisk holder (Naoshi) to sustain the shape.