Matcha Ginger Latte
- 2g of Wabi Sabi, Everyday or All Natural Matcha (2 spoonfuls using a chashaku - bamboo spoon)
- 80ml of water (soft / spring water)
- ¼ cup of milk of your liking
- 2 tea spoons of organic honey
- 1 tea spoon of ground ginger
- Scoop one teaspoon (2g) of SAYURI Matcha of your choice.
*2 spoonfuls when using a chashaku - bamboo scoop.
- Using a tea strainer, sift the matcha powder into your tea bowl to get rid of any clumps.
- Boil soft, filtered or bottled spring water and cool water to 80°C. At the same time, heat up the milk of your choice in a separate pan.
- Pour 80ml of hot water into the tea bowl.
- Whisk vigorously for 20s using the chasen - bamboo whisk. Move the chasen in a back and forth motion (drawing a “W” shape) using your wrist.
- Add honey and ginger to a mug cup, pour milk of your choice and stir together.
- Pour the whisked matcha on top.
- Take a moment. Breathe. And enjoy your daily tea ritual by SAYURI matcha!