- 2 tea spoons of matcha powder
- ¼ tea spoons of organic turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper (helps to activate turmeric)
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 ½ cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tea spoon coconut oil
- 1- 2 tea spoons of sweetener (coconut sugar, maple syrup, honey
- Purify the utensils.
- Add hot water to your chawan and moisten the chasen, empty the chawan and wipe dry.
- Add 2 grams or 2 scoops matcha powder using the chashaku.
- Add 70ml of hot water and slowly stir to whisk.
- Whisk vigorously in a V motion snapping your wrists.
- After 20 sec of whisking, gently lift the chashaku from the center of the bowl.
- Add your steamed turmeric milk.
- Top off with an extra dash of matcha.
And enjoy your daily tea ritual by SAYURI matcha!