- ½ teaspoon (1g) of SAYURI Matcha
- 90ml hot water
- 120ml White Rum
- 3 tbsp Demerara Sugar
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 20 Mint Leaves
- Club Soda to top
- Mint and Lime wedges to garnish
- Heat water. Add ¼ teaspoon of matcha to water and whisk until it's dissolved. Set aside and let cool.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar to each cocktail glass with 10 mint leaves each. Muddle mint leaves and sugar.
- Juice ½ of a lime into each glass and muddle until mint leaves are broken into smaller pieces.
- Once matcha has cooled a bit, add rum and matcha mixture to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake for a slow count of 10.
- Add ice to each glass.
Strain and pour ½ of rum matcha mixture into each glass.
- Top with club soda, stir well and garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges