- 80 ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water in 70-80 °C temperature
- 1 teaspoon (2g) of Wabi Sabi, Everyday or All Natural Matcha
- one glass of your favourite milk (we recommend almond milk, dairy milk, oat milk or soy milk)
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup or cinnamon
Scoop one teaspoon (2g) of matcha powder.
*2 spoonfuls when using a chashaku - bamboo scoop.
- Using a tea strainer, sift the matcha powder into your tea bowl to get rid of any clumps.
Boil soft, filtered or bottled spring water and cool water to 80°C.
- Pour 80ml of hot water into the tea bowl.
Whisk vigorously for 20s using the chasen - bamboo whisk.
Move the chasen in a back and forth motion (drawing a “W” shape) using your wrist.
Pour the whisked matcha into a glass full of ice.
Enjoy the pure goodness of straight iced matcha.
Fill 2/3 of the glass with a milk of your choice.
(almond milk, oat milk, soy milk, dairy milk)
- Customise your latte by adding honey, syrup or cinnamon to your liking.
Take a moment. Breathe.
And enjoy your daily tea ritual by SAYURI matcha!