- 80 ml of soft, filtered or bottled spring water in 70-80 °C temperature
- 1 teaspoon (2g) of Everyday Organic Matcha or All Natural Matcha
- honey & lemon juice
- sparkling water
- sliced lemon & mint
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- Pour a mixture of honey and lemon juice to a glass filled with ice (up to about ⅓ of the glass)
- Put some sliced lemon and mint
- Pour sparkling water into the glass (up to about ⅔ of the glass)
Scoop one teaspoon (2g) of matcha powder.
*2 spoonfuls when using a chashaku - bamboo scoop.
- Using a tea strainer, sift the matcha powder into your tea bowl to get rid of any clumps.
Boil soft, filtered or bottled spring water and cool water to 80°C.
- Pour 80ml of hot water into the tea bowl.
Whisk vigorously for 20s using the chasen - bamboo whisk.
Move the chasen in a back and forth motion (drawing a “W” shape) using your wrist.
- Pour the whisked SAYURI Matcha into the glass.
Take a moment. Breathe.
And enjoy your daily tea ritual by SAYURI matcha!